Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Share U Share We Share

  • When a girl cries , its not usually over thing . It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding in for too long .

  • A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. If she doesnt get jealous when someone has your attention, it's because someone has hers.

  •  I hate to see the one i love happy with somebody but i surely hate it more to see the one i love unhappy with me .

     
  •  I'm a girl , i cry for stupid boys , sometimes music is my only friend , i'm not perfect , i will never be . But i'm me .

  • suicide is stupid ? you wanna know what is stupid ? hurting someone so much emotionaly that they think suicide is the only answer .

  • Memories are wonderful to make but sometimes painful to remember

  • I am the jealous type . So ,what's mine is mine . Don't fuck with it !

  • I can't make you love me , want me , or understand me. All i can do is hope that someday you will .

     
  • Being silent is a great way to let someone know they did something wrong .

     
  • Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while .

     
  • If i die , Don't cry look at the sky and say good bye . 

No comments:

Post a Comment